Overgrowth Map Editing
Overgrowth features a set of tools that can be used to modify the game.
The current alpha version allows the user to:
- Place and transform models and decals.
- Modify the lighting not suported right now.
- Rig not suported right now and animate not suported right now any model
Apart from the functionality built into the editor, there are some other, more advanced ways of modifying the game by importing new terrain, models or UIs for example. Look under the Modding Overgrowth headline for that.
- Introduction to Editing in Overgrowth - An introduction to the basic principles of map editing in Overgrowth.
- Overgrowth Controls - How to use the mouse and keyboard to navigate and manipulate objects.