Template:Wolfire Wiki Updates
This article is a stub. You should help Wolfire by expanding it.
The way this works is that if you have or currently contributing to the wiki put your work or progress in the "Fresh" section. If no work has been done on the task for two weeks it will go "stale". Please try to keep things fresh and move things to "Stale" if you a) can't work on it or b) see no progress for a while. It is up to you to keep things fresh! Please help us out.
Then when you are sure that you are completely finished put it in the "Finished" category.
(I would like to create a template to add here anything that has the improvement needed template in it. If you know how to do that please go ahead)
Here is how you write the things in the list.
*What needs done [[link to where you should go]] Date something meaningful was last done (Make sure that the dates include the year. dd Month, yyyy: What you did (include links). Handle. or use the signature button.) **List of things that need to be done before finishing the parent task
I just listed a top/down approach to creating the to-do list. If you prefer the bottom/up approach then post the children tasks by themselves with links to their parents.
- Go through images(/art) and attach names/artists or links/source
- Help create wiki editing standards. Help here! 16/6/11 Theres a lot to do in Wolfire Wiki Editing Standards
- Explaining editing format
- Finding good examples of wiki editing not just generic ones
- Taming the wiki's category subsystems - Conner36
- Help decide what to do with weapons subcategories -> Talk:Wolfire Wiki Editing Standards
- Help needed with implementing the tabbed view templates -- Conner36 16:06, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- How to create and use templates correctly VERY IMPORTANT
- Add fan suggestion place 16/6/11
- Add suggestions from SPF
- Add tutorials from SPF
- Get people to post/upload their art and/or mods to the wiki
- Make a tutorial page on how to upload stuff to the wiki
- Figure out what Special:DeadendPages are and fix them
- Build an official Wolfire Tutorials page using previous Wolfire blog posts
- Go through and organize the FAQs
- Comb the Lugaru page
- The OG graphics features page needs work Help here!
- Fully set up the various portals Help Here!
- Much, much more...
- Went through and categorized all files... whew...
- Set up a system that makes it easy to add items to the "Fresh", "Stale", or "Finished" lists (I think it's good enough please post in Template_talk:Wolfire_Wiki_Updates if you think we need to improve this system) -- Conner36 18:55, 14 February 2012 (UTC)