Welcome to the official Wiki of Wolfire Games!
Please note that the basic layout of this wiki is still under construction
Click on me to add things to the list or see more...
24 April 2018
20 April 2018
- Go through Attack Bonuses and replace links with inline images for the bonuses.
- The ParserFunctions extension was added to the wiki. Time to move forward on NavBoxes and/or TabbedViews. Discuss before deciding one way or the other. -- Conner36 06:08, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
- Go through images(/art) and attach names/artists or links/source
- Help create wiki editing standards. Help here! 16/6/11 Theres a lot to do in Wolfire Wiki Editing Standards
- Explaining editing format
- Finding good examples of wiki editing not just generic ones
- Taming the wiki's category subsystems - Conner36
- How to create and use templates correctly VERY IMPORTANT
- Add fan suggestion place 16/6/11
- Add suggestions from SPF
- Add tutorials from SPF
- Get people to post/upload their art and/or mods to the wiki
- Make a tutorial page on how to upload stuff to the wiki
- Figure out what Special:DeadendPages are and fix them
- Build an official Wolfire Tutorials page using previous Wolfire blog posts
- Go through and organize the FAQs
- Comb the Lugaru page
- The OG graphics features page needs work Help here!
- Fully set up the various portals Help Here!
- Fix all redirect pages so that pages correctly link to the new page.
There are many more pages that need your help. Click on me to see all pages in the Improvement Needed category...
- Set up a system that makes it easy to add items to the "Fresh", "Stale", or "Finished" lists (I think it's good enough please post in the Talk Page if you think we need to improve this system) -- Conner36 18:55, 14 February 2012 (UTC)